|"Let's do this!"|
|This article or section is a stub and Cure Fanseries needs your help by improving this in areas such as expanding, formatting, grammar fixing, etc.|
Help Cure Fanseries by editing this article or section!
|Spectrum Harmony Pretty Cure!|
|Hair Color||Navy Blue (Namika)
Light Blue (Cure Ripple)
|Eye Color||Dark Blue (Namika)
Blue (Cure Ripple)
|Family||Imai Shinju (mother)
Imai Katsu (father)
|Home Place||Karayujo Town|
|Pretty Cure Info|
|Alter Ego||Cure Ripple|
|Weapon||Prism Rainbow Flow Rod|
|Theme Color||Blue (main)
Aoyama Namika (青山なみか Aoyama Namika) is one of the main protagonists in Spectrum Harmony Pretty Cure!. She is extroverted and has experience in the theater life, as her mother also used to experience that. Her alter ego is Cure Ripple (キュアリップル Kyua Rippuru) and she uses Mizurun to transform. In this form, she represents the color blue and can control water.
- Traditionally, Lead Cures have pink as their theme color. Cure Ripple's theme color is blue and the Lead Cure. Even though they have a pink Cure, which is Floret
- Cure Ripple is the first lead cure to not have pink as her main theme color.
- Namika is the first Cure to have her birthday on a holiday.
- In Episode 6, NAmika is said to be represented by the pink Rose, which means happiness.
- Namika is the first Lead Cure to be Student Council Vice-President.