- "The world blooming forever! Eternal Hanasaku Pretty Cure!"— The final speech after tranforming
|Eternal Hanasaku Pretty Cure!|
Etānaru Hanasaku purikyua!
|Created on||December 2014|
|Opening Song||Blooming Pretty Cure SOAR!|
|Ending Song||Happy Birthday~Pretty Cure!|
Sekai e Saku to Egao
|Successor||Sing! Pretty Cure Queen|
Eternal Hanasaku Pretty Cure! (エターナル花サク プリキュア！ Etānaru Hanasaku purikyua!?, loosely translated as Eternal Flower Blooming Pretty Cure) is FairySina's first season of her Pretty Cure Series on this wiki. This season's theme is about the nature and birth flowers.
The inhabitants of the Blooming Kingdom protect the Eternal Flower from dark powers. And now a pretty powerful Darkness appeared that tries to destroy it. To keep the Eternal Flower save, a young fairy named Harumi went to Sakuya Town, to find the legendary Pretty Cures.
Hanano April (華ノ エイプリル Hanano Eipuriru?)
April is a gentle and calm young girl who is a student of Hanasaki Middle School. She likes reading and sharing the recently read stories with her friends. Her alter ego is Cure Daisy (キュアデイジー Kyua Deijī?). As Cure Daisy, she represents the month of April. Her theme color is white and her powers are based on blooming.
Mami Mizuki (真美 みずき Mami Mizuki?)
Mizuki is a nice and popular young student of Hanasaki Middle School with a graceful nature. Mizuki loves music and loves sharing it with the world. Mizuki dreams to be a famous idol one day. Her alter ego is Cure Rose (キュアローズ Kyua Rōzu?). As Cure Rose, she represents the month of June. Her theme color is red and her powers are based on love.
Ikko Sora (一光 そら Ikkō Sora?)
Sora is a cheerful and hyper active young student of Hanasaki Miidle School. Sora has a bright smile and is not often seen unhappy or sad. Her alter ego is Cure Carnation (キュアカーネーション Kyua Kānēshon?). As Cure Carnation, she represents the month of January. Her theme color is scarlet and her powers are based on luck.
Amai Sakura (甘イ さくら Amai Sakura?)
Sakura is a rather spoiled young student of Hanasaki Middle School. She addresses herself as the "Princess of Blooming", referring to her school. Her alter eog is Cure Holly (キュアホリー Kyua Horī?). As Cure Holly, she represents the month of December. Her theme color is turquoise and her powers are based on ice.
Dry (ドライ Dorai?)
Dry is the main villian of Eternal Hanasaku Pretty Cure! His goal is to get the Eternal Flower and destroy it. His human name is Hosu Kenji (干す けんじ Hosu Kenji?). In his human form, he is a teacher at Hanasaki Middle School.
- Sakuya Town (咲くやタウン Sakuya Taun?)
- Hanasaki Middle School (花咲中学校 Hanasaki Chūgakkō?) - the school all girls attend to.
- Blooming Kingdom (ブルーミング王国 Burūmingu Ōkoku?) - Harumi and Saki's homeworld.
- Hana Pad (ハナパッド Hana Paddo?) - the transformation item of this season. To activate their transformation, the girls need their Life Pens (ライフペン Raifu Pen?) and they have to say Pretty Cure Eternal Clover Change!
- Eternal Blossom Rods (永遠ブロッサムロッド Eien burossamu Roddo?, also called Blossom Rods)
- Floral Bloom Treasure (フローラルブルームトレジャー Furōraru Burūmu Torejā?)
- Eternal Hanasaku Pretty Cure! Hiatari no yoi shima no hikari! (映画エターナル花サク プリキュア！日当たりの良い島の光！ Eternal Hanasaku Pretty Cure! The light of the sunny island!?)
Please refer to main page Eternal Hanasaku Pretty Cure! Merchandise for more information.
- Eternal Hanasaku is the first Pretty Cure season with no pink and yellow Cure.