|"Let's do this!"|
|This article or section is a stub and Cure Fanseries needs your help by improving this in areas such as expanding, formatting, grammar fixing, etc.|
Help Cure Fanseries by editing this article or section!
|"Floretta Pretty Cure! Series belongs to Chinatsu Kiseki"|
|Floretta Pretty Cure! Series belongs to Chinatsu Kiseki. Please don't edit this page without her permission!|
The Floretta Pretty Cure! Series is a Pretty Cure fanseries created by Chinatsu Kiseki. The series focuses on girls, who have the power to transform into the legendary emotions known as Pretty Cure. The main series motifs are flowers, emotions and rainbows.
Main Series Edit
Floretta Pretty Cure! ~Kiseki no Yume~ (フロレッタプリキュア！ 〜奇跡の夢〜 Furorettapurikyua! 〜 Kiseki no yume 〜?) is the second in the series. In this series, 3 more Pretty Cure join the team to fight against a new threat. The season airs on ???.
Spin Offs Edit
All Stars Edit
- Pretty Cure All Stars: Dreaming Future! is the first movie the Floretta Pretty Cure! team appears in. The 4 cures go to Tokyo to see the Tanabata Festival which is where they meet the Pretty Cure of the previous generations and are threatened by a mysterious shadow who calls herself Fantasma.
Pretty Cure Edit
- Main article: Floretta Pretty Cure! Series / Pretty Cure
Main Cures Edit
- Main article: Hanayama Iris
Hanayama Iris is an energetic but artistic. She is also has a strong sense of justice and hates bullying. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Romatin, the flower of the emotion of creativity whose theme colour is green.
- Main article: Mikan'boshi Alani
Mikan'boshi Alani is originally from Hawaii and moved to Hanakanjō after her father got a new job there. She is also Iris' childhood friend and very elegant but also musically talented. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Aloe, the flower of the emotion of fascination whose theme colour is orange.
- Main article: Aozora Mizu
Aozora Mizu is a sporty 3rd year student who fails in her studies but makes up for it by excelling in sports. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Myrtille, the flower of the emotion of trust whose theme colour is blue.
- Main article: Harukaze Sakura (FlPC)
Harukaze Sakura is but very shy, she displays a mature sense of passion and determination to get things done. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Primavera, the flower of the emotion of kindness whose theme colour is pink.
- Main article: Cure Ciara
Cure Ciara is the main antagonist of the first series.
Spin Off Cures Edit
- Main article: Kisekikawa Serenity
Kisekikawa Serenity is a musically talented 13-year old girl in her first year of Blooming Tsubomi Academy. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Rosa, the flower of the emotion of happiness whose theme colour is pink.
- Main article: Mitsuaki Mirai
Mitsuaki Mirai is in her first year of Blooming Tsubomi Academy however Mirai exceeds the IQ of a first year student, being 500. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Snowfall, the flower of the emotion of wisdom whose theme colour is light sky blue
- Main article: Belle Peterson
Belle Peterson is an energetic and curious 14-year old girl who absolutely loves sweets, mainly having a sweet tooth for bubblegum. Her Pretty Cure alter ego is Cure Sugar, the flower of the emotion of sweetness whose theme color is blue.
- Main article: Lyra Cassidy
- Main article: Dia Telford
- Main article: Floretta Pretty Cure! episodes
Floral Emotion Force Edit
- Main article: Floretta Pretty Cure! Series / Floral Emotion Force
Floral Emotion Force is the Saban Dub of the Floretta Pretty Cure! Series. It is unknown when it will air.
Name Changes Edit
- Hanayama Iris has been changed to Iris Hansen
- Mikan'boshi Alani has been changed to Ally Shaw
- Aozora Mizu has been changed to Madison Andrews
- Harukaze Sakura has been changed Serena Harris