|"Let's do this!"|
|This article or section is a stub and Cure Fanseries needs your help by improving this in areas such as expanding, formatting, grammar fixing, etc.|
Help Cure Fanseries by editing this article or section!
|Spectrum Harmony Pretty Cure!|
|Hair Color||Dirty Brown (Kazumi)
Light Blonde (Cure Shine)
|Eye Color||Dirty Yellow (Kazumi)
Light Yellow (Cure Shine)
|Family||Fujiwara Haruo (twin brother), Fujiwara Haruki (older sister)|
|Home Place||Karayujo Town|
|Pretty Cure Info|
|Alter Ego||Cure Shine|
|Power||Stars and constellations|
|Theme Color||Light Yellow (main)
Mitsue Kazumi (光永 和美 Mitsue Kazumi) is one of the main protagonist in Spectrum Harmony Pretty Cure!. Like most Cures in the franchise, Harumi is excellent at academics. She is suprisingly excellent at sports, as well. Her catchphrase is "My goal is to make everyone happy! (私の目標は、誰もが幸せにすることです！Watashi no mokuhyō wa, daremoga shiawaseni suru kotodesu!)". Her alter ego is Cure Shine (キュアシャイン Kyua Shain) and she uses Hikarun to transform.
- Kazumi is the first Cure to have a twin.
- She's the first light-yellow Cure to be a Student Council President.
- Kazumi's personality kinda changes when she transforms to Cure Shine. Because Shine is more mature than her civilian form. Kazumi's more kinder.
- In Episode 6, Kazumi is said to be represented by the Jasmine, which means friendship.
- Cure Shine joined the group in Episode 5.
- Kazumi's is the first Cure overall to be good at sports and academics.
- She's the fifth Cure to be good at sports.
- She's also the first Cure to be good at academics.
- Kazumi's birthday was revealed in Episode 11.
- Cure Shine's name was supposed to be Cure Twinkle.
- She and Minamino Kanade shares some same characteristics:
- Both are good in baking.
- Both have a fond of cats.
- Both have blonde hair in Cure form.
- Both likes to play the tambourine.
- Both have their hair in a ponytail in Cure form.
- Both have pink as their sub color.