|"Let's do this!"|
|This article or section is a stub and Cure Fanseries needs your help by improving this in areas such as expanding, formatting, grammar fixing, etc.|
Help Cure Fanseries by editing this article or section!
|Spectrum Harmony Pretty Cure!|
|Hair Color||Scarlet (Kaori)
Pale Pink (Cure Floret)
|Eye Color||Scarlet (Kaori)
Bright Pink (Cure Floret)
|Family||Hanabusa Hanako (mother), Hanabusa Katsuro (father), Hanabusa Kazuko (older sister), Hanabusa Takumi (older brother), Hanabusa Toshiaki (other older brother)|
|Home Place||Sprinkle Bud, Karayujo Town|
|Pretty Cure Info|
|Alter Ego||Cure Floret|
|Power||Flowers and fruits|
|Theme Color||Pink (main)
Pale Pink (sub)
Hanabusa Kaori (藍堂 かをり Hanabusa Kaori) is one of the main protagonists of Spectrum Harmony Pretty Cure!. She's bubbly and caring and really kind. Her catchphrase is "Happiness is the ingredient for a perfect day!". Her alter ego is Cure Floret (キュアフローリット Kyua Furōritto) and she uses Hanarun to transform.
- She's the first pink cure to be Student Council Secretary.
- Yasuko is very close to her family especially to her mother and sister.
- Yasuko is kinda a manager and translator of Kasumi.
- In Episode 6, Yasuko is said to be represented by the Spider Lily, which means sweet.
- Before the names of Go! Princess Pretty Cure was revealed, Floret's original name was Flora. But since GoPri now reveals one of the protagonists to be Flora, the name was changed to Floret.